Awareness of Ethics and Sustainability
Link Digital Innovations ltd recognises the governments views about our future role in society and our sustainability strategy is evident every day. ESG is the defining challenge of our time and we are doing our part to comply with the 2030 EU emissions Projections and are focused on becoming more socially responsible and having a positive impact on our communities and our planet. We have a dedicated brand advocate who is committed to our ESG strategy and measures our business impact, on our existing ESG policies, and sets goals for improving. Below we have outlined how we are reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- Our main focus is waste management and saving energy. Our office is situated beside the biggest recycling centre in the town. All waste materials are inspected on a daily basis and the majority of this waste is reused and recycled when possible.
- We mindfully reduce our energy bills by adopting smarter energy practices where possible, plugging out laptops, turning off lights and reusing old laptops not buying new ones. We are a fully electrical operation, we do not use a heating system.
- We print double sided to save paper and recycle the printer toner cartridges. Our Warehouse has energy efficient light bulbs installed.
- Currently we use DPD delivery services who have just recently hit 1 million sustainable deliveries and invested 2 mill into decarbonizing it’s Irish fleet, procuring 100 additional electric vehicles by the end of the year.
- For external printing we work with Digital Print Ireland who only use paper, which comes from environmentally and responsibly managed forests. They ensure that for every tree used, another is planted.
- We promote inclusivity and offer equal opportunity, develop potential and attract the very best talent. 60% of our employees in our affiliated companies are women and our finance team are mindful of The Gender Pay Gap Information Act 2021 set out by The Irish Government.
- We hold our suppliers to our own ESG standards and operate an ethical supply chain
- Calculation of the buildings carbon footprint
Electricity 9000kWh at a factor of 0.3568kgCO2e/kWh = 3.21 tonnes of CO2e
- Our Data Centres are located in Dublin, Ireland. The Data Centres we use are ISO/IEC 27001 & PCI DSS Compliant. We use Stripe for card processing with all cardholder data functions fully outsourced therefore falling under SAQ-A. We are fully PCI DSS Compliant.